Welcome to the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the darkest most twisted roleplay around. If you don't like it, then leave.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End and the Beginning

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The End and the Beginning Empty The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Hello, I’m Acallia hehe. Oh do you want to hear my tale? Alright, I’ll let you hear it if you come closer. Closer young one, I won’t bite you hehe. You see I love tombstones, bats, death, oh and blood. Some call me a devil! How rude right? When they see me they scream and run away. It’s so sad hehe. All the townsfolk try to exorcise me or worse, stake me! Humans can be so dull. I’m not a vampyre; I’m not a devil nor am I a demon. I am far worse than anything you have met. Some humans try to worship me, only a select few though. I am Acallia, I am the end. Cliché I know. That is how humans see me; they see me as the end, the final judgment, the final day of reckoning. The truth is I am the start of a new beginning but they won’t open their eyes. Well on with the story I suppose.
I sat amongst the tombstones, humming to myself a melodic melody. My crimson locks lay past my shoulder and down to the ground, touching the freshly dropped leaves. The moon glinted off my serene and pale skin, the glistening moonlight causing my appearance to almost look poetic or angelic to most. I let out a small giggle as the wind blew, my golden eyes glazed with an eerie glow of excitement. Tonight I had taken the form of a young girl of the delicious age of five. I licked my lips and looked down at my tattered robes. Not good at all. I gave a sigh and glanced around, looking for a freshly dug grave. After a few moments I found such a grave and grinned wildly. Oh yes, this will do oh so well. I sniffed and picked up a stick, closing my eyes for a moment, an aura surrounding me. The stick arched and creaked, shifting into a shovel of pure earth. I drove the object within the dirt and unburied the fresh corpse. I frowned; it was an older girl, the age of eleven. I gave a low sigh of disappointment as I took the outfit off. It was a beautiful hand-sewn black dress with buttons of silver. I blinked and nodded, this would do. I took the shovel and broke it in half, the two parts altering into a needle and thread as I began my work. I had to tighten the dress and make it shorter but it was done, I had my outfit now. I fitted it on and giggled, perfect. “It is time to go into town again; I have work to do tonight my young sweets.” I looked around and growled.
“I said I have work, you know what that means now come!” As if summoned by darkness itself, two men appeared and looked at me. “These were my best workers, Haile and Bailer. Once upon a time, there were twins who hated their family and their town and so they did a spell. They summoned The End and brought about the Black Plague. Not knowing it would be so dangerous, they thought they did well. They had rid themselves of the town for good but karma is something no mortal can escape. It had backfired finally and caused Bailer to contract the disease. In desperation Haile did another spell, an exchange for Bailer’s health for his own. However, nothing happened. It was the atonement for what they had done. As Bailer lay on his death bed, he was visited by The End. It spoke to him and grinned, holding out a contract. Being so frail, Bailer accepted but what he accepted he could never go back on. Haile rushed into the room as he saw his brother vanish before his eyes. He wept and wept and wept some more. The End grew pity for his soul and offered him the same deal. He gladly accepted. Now with each passing day they both served The End till the day its existence is not needed.”
They blinked and nodded, cocking their guns and readying their swords. I pouted and jumped up on a tombstone and fixed Bailer’s blonde hair until it was neat and combed. I looked to Haile and shook my head, fixing his hair as well. “You boys are so infuriating sometimes. You should take care of yourselves better. You have beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes, show it. Now, the show begins my sweets.” I giggled and vanished from sight, leaving a note of instructions.
“Go into the town and wreck some havoc, claim the Priest’s soul and bring it to the Broken Willow with the red ribbon around it. I will be there to claim it. He has wronged by molesting those five children and he needs to atone for it. A man of the cloth is to be full of faith, virtue and not be of the lustful nature of mankind. Good luck, oh and I have released your powers for this task, he is a strong Priest.”
“Why the bloody ell do we have to take a Priest Brother?” Haile spoke irritably and scowled, his green eyes glinting with anger. Bailer nodded and began to walk into town, his nails beginning to grow longer and his body to become more lean and bone-like. “Brother, we accepted the contract, we have to and plus, he touched children, he deserves to die.” Haile nodded and took Bailer’s sword and grinned, his teeth beginning to sharpen and becoming jagged. His body grew more muscle and his hair became more animal like. To mortals, they looked normal, but the Priest would know better. He would see them for what they really were and run. They reached the Church and opened the door slowly, waiting to find out who was there…

https://cruelintentions.rpg-board.net

2The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

A young girl perhaps of 17 would be found kneeling at the alter her head bowed, the priest above her unknown to her though. She had come to pray silently to herself and had been tuned out of everything else. She had long flowing red hair, and blue eyes, her skin was that of the palest color.

3The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Haile and Bailer both looked at eachother and returned to normal completely. "Ello lassy we need the Head Priest. " Haile spoke calmly, and had thee accent of a british man. Bailer nodded and combed his hand through his hair as he awaited an answer.

4The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

The priest that had been standing in front of her began to sweat he let out a ear piercing scream and took off running. This caused Althaia to open her eyes, she blinked "What in the.." she then recalled hearing a voice speak to her, she turned around and saw them. They looked nearly human, but there was something they were hiding and she could see it. "he...just took off running and screaming like a girl..in case you hadn't figured the man who was apparently above me this whole time..is the head priest.."

5The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Bailer growled and vanished from sight, grabbing the man by the throat. "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS YOU SCUM!" He slammed him to the ground, his claws growing long once more. Haile grinned and let out a roar and dove after the Priest, driving one of the swords into his right leg.

6The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

Althaia scooted herself back, as she watched them destroy the priest. She didn't utter a sound, but pondered on what sins the priest had committed, and what these two were.

7The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"By the molestation of five children, you are sentenced to damnation and to atone for your sins..." Bailer noticed the girl and shook his head, nudging his brother to deal with her. Haile blinked and looked at her, nodding.

8The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

She stood slowly as she noticed them looking at her /dammit.../ she thought to herself and looked around for something to defend herself with. On chance that she'd need to she knew some basic karate but she doubted that would help.

9The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Haile strolled to her and kneeled down, adjusting his hair for he could see her better. "You should leave before you see something you do not wish to my dear mortal." Bailer growled lowly and dragged the Priest away, letting his screams die down by gagging him. "Brother, it is time to go, either kill the witness or take her with us."

10The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

Althaia's eyes moved from the one called Haile to that of Bailer "Hey now! I can understand you doing what you need to about the priest but don't go off killing innocent people! That's wrong! And you will not take me anywhere I don't wish to go with out a fight! I don't know who you think you are but I'm not ordinary girl! I see right threw you!"

11The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Bailer looked at her and tossed the Priest to Haile which he gladly took and rushed off. Bailer took a breath and made himself look completely human once again. "Woman, what is your name?" His accent was more french but he still had that same British accent.

12The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"Althaia Knight....and who are you.." she said backing up still searching for a weapon of some shorts.

13The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"I am Bailer, I can't really say much more than that lassy, er, Althaia Knight." He inched closer and handed her a gun. "If you think you need it then take it. I have no need for trivial weapons."

14The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"I don't use guns....how ever a weapon yes...I mean after all..you did suggest my death or kidnapping me..and as I said I won't go with out a fight."

15The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

He patted her head and leaned closer, his eyes beginning to gain a glow. "You will follow my orders lassy." His voice was hypnotic to the point any mortal would listen. Meanwhile~
Haile sighed and tied the Priest up the tree as he awaited his brother. What was taking him so long?

16The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

She was attempting to resist but it was futile she knew that she was under his control even through the hypnotic spell and in the back of her mind she screamed and struggled. "Yes.." it came from her mouth even though in her head she was screaming no

17The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

He smiled faintly and picked her up bridal style and moved swiftly to the tree and set her down. "Now we wait for it."

18The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"We wait for what?" she asked still hypnotized

19The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"The End. It decided to take the form a girl this time though. " He sighed and awaited her arrival, his brother Haile growling at the Priest like an animal.

I beamed with happiness as I arrived, her red locks covering most of my face. "Thank you my sweets, you may go now." I smiled and then noticed the girl, a scowl appearing on my face. My form began to alter to a young man, my eyes the color of the ocean and my hair the color of coal. "A mortal? Ah my sweets you failed me a bit, I will deal with you later." I waved them away and they vanished into the darkness as if it had erased them. I stared back at the priest and turned into one of the children he molested. I grinned and knocked him out, altering the area around us to the basement he used to rape the children. Now I have to wait till he awoke.

20The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"What is with all of them just calling me a mortal...jerks" she sighed to herself

21The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Tic Tok Tic Tok, come on, wake up already. I looked at the girl and split into two, one being the boy and one being a the same man with the eyes of the sea. I glared at her a bit and then grinned. "Jerks? My dear girl, you ARE a mortal compared to us. Unless you can live forever and never die, then maybe I'll call you something else. Until that day, just be happy your alive and breathing my dear... Not many people get that joy. To feel every breath of life, to smell a flower, to swim in the ocean. Don't take it for granted like this scum bag."

22The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"I don't take it for granted but I HAVE a name and it'd be nice if you used it...and I'd rather not see you torment and kill him."

23The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"You can blame Bailer for what you are about to see Althaia Knight. Is that better hm?" I smiled and patted her head. "You should show respect, you are talking to the one thing that can make the entire world disappear."

(your the priest remember?)

24The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Althaia Knight

Althaia Knight

"Calling me by my name yes is better, and I respect those who respect me"

The priest began to stir "Where am I.."

25The End and the Beginning Empty Re: The End and the Beginning Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I blinked and made the girl and I disappear, leaving only the child version of me. I looked up at him and tilted my head, "Father, you fell. Are you alright Father Gata?" I smiled up at him innocently, my little boyish figure covered by the choir outfit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum