Welcome to the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the darkest most twisted roleplay around. If you don't like it, then leave.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azaiel Saetara

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Azaiel Saetara Empty Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Azaiel Saetara 29bfu5l
*Lifes luxuries always come at a price you see, whether it be gold, women, or fame. All comes at a price. Alchemists believed in equivalent exchange and by far it is the cloest thing to truth there is about this world. Well, I suppose this show should start shouldn't it? Very well mortal, then is shall begin.
I live in a place called Altasia. You see, Altasia was a fairly old town with very old technology. It was kept isolated from the rest of the world while it advanced so naturally it stopped in its tracks and became what is known as a 'Prehistoric area'. We do not have cars, electricity, nor telephones. You would think we lived in the 18th century but no, it is 2078, and the years keep going by. I am what you call a Count, or Lord. My estate is of the oldest and finest, carved of the best stone. I am, after all, the Lord of this little area and I do get benefits from such a title.
Now I remember the day as if it were yesterday, though it was, to be exact, 567 years ago. In my manor, my servants scurried about, readying for the new cook to arrive. My servants were young, there ages from six to eleven. Young i know but they knew there job and did them fairly well. Now as I recall it was sprinkling a bit as she arrived in horse carriage. The driver of the carriage was my personal servant named Michael Edinburgh. He was the only one, besides the new cook, that was an adult. I met him when he was just a whelp, his grey eyes tormented and glinted with his past tragedies. His entire town was murdered for being what they called 'witches'. It's fairly entertaining seeing how humans will turn on their own in fear isn't it? Anyways, I took him in. Being at such a young age of seven, he did not know much except field work and cutting wood. Years passed and I taught him the way of the servant, and he was such a good servant that he was nominated to be my personal servant. Where was I? Oh yes, the new cook... The carriage was dull in color and held no interest for the eyes, and the horse was an ugly shade of grey with blotches of black.
As I watched her arrive, one of my dearies came to visit me. She rushed in and smiled, her golden eyes and red hair bright and colorful as always. "Master, Master! The cook has arrived!" Her voice was innocent and young. I gave a simple nod and tapped the glass, showing her that I already knew. "I am so sorry Master, I did not know you were at the window." I gave another nod and let her out of my room, giving her some crumpets.*

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed my pic in there.)

https://cruelintentions.rpg-board.net

2Azaiel Saetara Empty The Cook Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Fraise

Fraise

Fraise stepped meekly out of the carriage which she had rode in to her new home. Her brunette hair hung just past her shoulders, the wind blowing it back as her green eyes scanned the place. She held her back tightly to her chest. She hopped her new boss was a pleasant one, unlike her last. She was a young woman who had only just turned 18, but she was very talented and had graduated early. Mostly thank to her cooking skills, baked good where her specialty.

3Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Ah her appearance, it was breath-taking. The kind of breath-taking that was natural. My eyes glinted with lusting. Sadistically, I smiled as I strolled down the stairs to my office, awaiting her to step in. Oh what joy I thought. A new play toy had arrived and my instinct went on over-drive. What would she do? How would she react? The thoughts made me chuckle and cackle so much that my servants all started to distance themselves from me until I calmed down. I tapped the desk as I waited, my pink and orange tinted eyes glancing back and forth between the clock and the door. Come on come on come on, what is taking her so long? "Gah, mortals can be so slow..." I tapped more quickly, wondering why she was being so slow.

4Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Fraise

Fraise

She opened the door which creaked as she did so. She felt strange as she entered the great house. A slightly creepy feeling ran down her spine but she shook it off and made her best smile as she faced the tall man. "Uh..h..hello." she stuttered a faint blush spread across her cheeks. He was quite handsome for someone who was a lot older than she.

5Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

My grin widened as I saw her. Yes, she was beautiful and so very young. How delightful I thought. My thoughts wandered, partial insanity creeping upon my thoughts. For a moment, all I saw was blood on her. Shaking my head I nodded, letting her in. "Greetings Cook. Tonight, we shall feast on Lobster, accented with lemon and raspberry butter. On the side shall be a salad with the finest of vegetables with raspberry vinaigrette. Also note that I love the finest wines so please prepare that as well as some juice for the children. They shall all have the same dinner as I. " My words to me seemed odd, but I did not care. She was new yes but new does not stop my schedule.

6Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Fraise

Fraise

She blinked a few times "Oh um..yes sir..where is the kitchen sir..." it was very strange even her boss hadn't gone right into the demands. She had never cooked for children either, very large parties yes but never children. Yet the meal he requested didn't seem to her like something you'd feed a child. Never the less..she would make it. "And uh..my name..is..Fraise..sir..."

7Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I gave a nod, noticing her awkwardness already. "Hm, the dearies will show you the way. As you have most likely noticed, there are only children here besides myself, my personal servant and you. This is because I have adopted them all from their sad fates. They now serve me." I tapped my finger on the desk and finally stood, tilting my head at her. My violet eyes scanned each and every inch of her, taking it in, occasionally blowing my black hair out of the way.

8Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Fraise

Fraise

She blushed at his gaze and looked down ward, "Yes sir..." she whispered.

-After Being Shown Around And Cooking -

Fraise brought out the plates just as he had requested, she made the finest wine for him and fresh juice for the children. Quickly she sat the plates in front of each of them. "Just as asked sir.."

9Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I smiled almost insanely as I watched everyone begin to eat. What wonderful dearies the children were as they ate! "Master Master! Thank you so! I simply love seafood!" One of them spoke, her green eyes shining brightly. All the children of course looked as if they were dead in the complexion. You see, though many do not know it, all these children were already dead. A sad fate really, but I gave them a new home. Nice aren't I? Anyways, noticing her blush, I gave a chuckle." My my, this food looks delicious. Did the children tell you the right wine? It doesn't particularly smell right. And the density isn't thick enough. Children, I meant the 'special' wine. The one that keeps me calm~" My words were fluid and graceful but with a dangerous undertone.

10Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Fraise

Fraise

"Oh...I'm sorry sir..I..can go and have some more made in a matter of minutes if you like.." she fumbled with her apron as she watched them eat.

11Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Oh? You would? How gracious. Then come with me dear cook, wait.. What was your name again for I may remember it? Your full name please." I grinned, my teeth slightly pointed and jagged like a vampyres. I stood up, my plant untouched as I walked closer and closer to her, the children all grinning and giggling.

12Azaiel Saetara Empty Re Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Fraise

Fraise

"Fraise Oblina.....si..sir.." she stuttered and walked backwards, her heart had began to race threw her veins. Something..defiantly was weird here.

13Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Fraise...Oblina? How nice. Yes this will do. Now come with me for the wine has to be freshly poured." I let out a chuckle and the children followed suit in the laughter. This girl is not so bright, but she certainly is beautiful to say the least. My my what I could do to her. I could slit her throat..No no. That will not do. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts. "Ahem. We are here."

14Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Fraise

Fraise

She nodded and followed, "Um...so..exactly...how...is..it supposed to be made sir?" she asked stuttering horribly. There was something in his eyes...something that terrified her how ever it also kept her grounded while everything else told her to run. She didn't, she stayed she wanted to stay. She was fighting with herself but shook it off.

15Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

With a quick thrust I pinned the girl to the wall, leaning in close where she could feel my warmth. "How it's made? You really wish to know my dearest cook? I shall show you hahahahaha.." My low chuckle echoed through out the halls, causing anyone to shiver and cringe. My eyes begun to glow a faint red as I got closer and closer, leaning towards her slender throat. "Blood. Virgin blood my dear. You see, I'm a sucker for virgins."

16Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Fraise

Fraise

A panic began to swim threw her veins as she began to struggle under him "Si...sir that is n..not funny! Get off me!" her voice cracked she was a rather weak girl and she could tell he was rather strong. He had to be joking..trying to scare her..something right.

17Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Why get off? You are now my servant for eternity... And this is no joke. I speak what I know and what I know is blood keeps me alive. Now be a good cook and serve me some~" Her blood smelled so sweet, so delicate like a rose in fresh bloom, I was slowly going even more insane by not tearing out her throat. Your thinking I'm a vampyre right? Yes I suppose I am something similar. Nay, I am no vampyre, but I am a creature that thrives of life force. Blood being the essence of life, is the easiest to obtain.

18Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Fraise

Fraise

Her heart quickened "Be...because this is..improper and..and...I can't Serve..you some....blood?...a..and how do you expect me to do that." her mind was racing with everything he had just told her.

19Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Placing my lips on her fragile, slender neck, I sunk by canines into her, causing her skin to tear where the teeth sank in. I did not have normal fangs, all my teeth were sharp and very deadly to soft flesh. The sensation of the warm blood hitting my teeth and then my tongue sent me ablaze. Delightful, no beyond delightful... This was down right what heaven was. I grasped unto her body and held her close as I drank drop by drop, taking it all in. "mmmmmm...."

20Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Fraise

Fraise

She struggled at first but found it only hurt worse, soon a heat like began to swim threw her enter body as she became limp in his arms. Her eyes began to close as the world drifted away, she couldn't quite hear anything besides her own beating heart and moans..wait was she moaning to? No it couldn't be he was..draining her life but why did it feel so..good.

21Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I gripped tighter and tighter, my breathing becoming rigid. "Mmm....ah.... More...." My head started to feel fuzzy. Was I truly in blood lust? It had been awhile since the last true feeding. I had forgotten what it was like. An aching sensation begun to arise from a certain area and light blush arose on my cheeks as I drank more.

22Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Fraise

Fraise

A soft squeak came from her throat as she felt something pressing against her lower body. Yet she was too weak and helpless to move. She was under his total control, and the more he drank the weaker she became. She let out a muffle cry pleading for him to stop, she was surprised she wasn't dead.

23Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I forced my fangs out and let out a gruntled groan as I did so. It was so delicious, so divine, I wanted so much more. "Ahhh.....Thank you." I tried to straighten myself up but all my instincts were on over-drive. My body wouldn't let me act civilized anymore. I was consumed by lust and could not stop myself. "If you value your life, just go to your room and lock the door. Otherwise... Well..Hehehehe/" I licked my lips and grinned.

24Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 am

Fraise

Fraise

She slid down to the floor, she was much to dizzy to be able to make it to her room. "Si..sir.." she stuttered faintly looking up at him. "I can't..move..what...did..you do to me.."

25Azaiel Saetara Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"I drank your..blood my dearest cook. Heh, Now be a dear and try to run or get away, unless you wish to lose something that can never be replaced..." My vision started to blur and tint with red, I wanted more, so much more. I was dying to drain every last drop and to release my tension down below. Cruel isn't it? The first day and she is succumbed to this? I don't find it cruel though hehehehe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum