Welcome to the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the darkest most twisted roleplay around. If you don't like it, then leave.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azaiel Saetara

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:06 am

Fraise

Fraise

A vein attempt to move only caused her to fall completely to the floor as she looked up at him. "Wh..what are you talking about..l.leave me alone.."

27Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

My consciousness went out on me, visions of pinning her once more and tearing at her flesh and clothing showing through my head. "I warned...y..ou..." Was all I could get out as I lay on top of her, inching from relieving my tension and removing her virginity. My body felt too hot. I knew my form was boiling at this point, my skin growing even paler, to the color of bones, black shadows going around my eyes and what was left of my eyes was but a red glow.

https://cruelintentions.rpg-board.net

28Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 am

Fraise

Fraise

Her head spun around her quickly as she pushed up at his chest pathetic low screams of protesting. She was still much too weak from having her blood drained to actually fight back, tears began to roll down her face. "Stoop...s..sir.." she cried

29Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Ah...." Slowly I pulled my hardened length out and lay against her, pressing it against her mound softly. I was under the spell of sexual desire but I wouldn't make it too painful. Her clothes were torn to shreds and her stomach and breasts bore claw marks as well as her legs and arms. I pressed even more and let my tip enter, holding back as much as possible in my newly lustful form.

30Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 am

Fraise

Fraise

Her nail scratched down his chest as she felt the sting of the fresh cuts, and the slow oncoming pain. She was helpless under him, but she was too light headed and confused as to rather she should be afraid or mad. Perhaps both eventually

31Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Feeling my tip inside of her made my consciousness come back to light and focus. "Ah....Oh.my....I..did warn you.. " Getting up, I forced myself to sit next to her, trying my best to calm down. I didn't want to lose another to the sexual desire of my own that usually caused them to die. I would lose money or a fine cook and that simply would not do.

32Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:29 am

Fraise

Fraise

Tears continued down her face she looked over at him slowly in a daze "Why..." were the last words she spoke before passing out.

33Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I gave a sigh and felt a pange of regret but then grinned. Her blood was so utterly delicious that it was worth it. "It seems I have been naughty... Hmm.. I will have t deal with this tension another way but for now... I should get her to bed." I lifted her up and carried her to my own bed and placed her in it, grinning evily. Sliding off my wardrobe, I covered myself with the sheets and lull'd to sleep.

34Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 am

Fraise

Fraise

-Next morning-

Fraise awoke but didn't quite remember ever going to sleep. She began to move when a surge of pain hit her. Memories of the night before hit her like a wave. Letting out a shattered breath she turned her head and saw him laying beside her. Panic spread through her, had he finished what he wanted after she passed out? No..she didn't feel that he had. Why hadn't he killed her and taken her when he had the chance. This was all very confusing to her, she should leave...hurry get out of his bed before he wakes. She told herself, but no she lay there beside him still. /Something has to be wrong with me../ she thought to herself.

35Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:37 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I let out a groan and yawned, feeling her move. "You are awake, good, please make sure you serve the children some food. I am certain they are hungry by now. Take your time though, it seems you need a shower and something to relax." I gave another yawn and stretched, my skin, eyes, everything was back to normal as if nothing had ever happened.

36Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 am

Fraise

Fraise

Slowly she sat up in bed /He's acting as if nothing happened...he's mental../ she thought to herself. Yet her body moved in the exact order in which he had said. She showered first the hot water felt good on her skin. After words she took the time to dress herself, she wore her usual favorite. A light green dress and her apron. She moved towards the kitchen, he hadn't told her exactly what to make. So she decided she'd make something up herself, she made a quick batch of pancakes with home made strawberry syrup, shrimp sausage, eggs and toast. She called them to the table as she sat it up. She had sat out a glass of wine for the master or as she called him sir as well. The special kind...it held some drops of her blood in it. You could tell it was fresh for she had only just bandaged up her arm. /He's mental..and I'm going mental.../ she thought to herself as she watched them all scurry in.

37Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

They all smile and them went blank as they stared at the food. "Whats this?" "It looks like bread and meet and eggs. Bread with some weird stuff on it" "Master? Where's Master at?" They all rang in and some even attacked the food like it was a mouse or deer. As if called, I came down the stairs, wearing on a robe and some makasins. I gave a groan and sat down, smelling the blood in the wine, a grin arose on my face. "Ah now this is good wine my dear. I am deeply sorry though, the children do not know what this food is. " The sorry was for the cuts but I didn't wish her to know it. My the children though, they were feisty today.

38Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:00 am

Fraise

Fraise

She nodded simply and focused on the children "Try it, instead of throwing a fit, you may like it. It's pancakes with my specialty Strawberry Syrup with it, toast, eggs, and I made shrimp sausage instead of normal sausage because you said you liked sea food last night. Try to be more thankful for what you are given." when it came to the children oddly enough she was braver to her they were like any children. Even if she had figured out they weren't normal, they were children to her all the same. Now as for sir...he was a different story all together.

39Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Oh my, seems you have some nerve you insolent girl..." A young boy spoke, his face covered by blonde curls. "We are not children by far, we have lived longer and had a great deal more to suffer. Though you call them pancakes, we do not KNOW what they are so of course we are going to fuss. As for the seafood I thank you." His eyes glinted through his bangs, a bright red with hues of blue. I blinked and chuckled. "Now now Jesiah, Be more patient with her, she is new." Jesiah was the oldest of them all and by far the wisest so he was my librarian.

40Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:07 am

Fraise

Fraise

A warm smile spread to her face as she walked to him. "You are sir's or as you call him masters children are you not? You clam you are not a child yet you fussed as a child. Someone who has lived far longer and is not a child would not fuss but ask maturely. You may have lived longer but you are still embodied as a child. Your actions are that of a child, and there for you are a child. Now hush and eat your breakfast." she stared into his eyes with out any fear

41Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:10 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

He let out a growl and I sighed, getting up and picking Jesiah up by his shirt. "I said behave Jesiah. You will /not/ scare her like the other you hear me? I don't want another in the looney ben." I glanced back at her and smiled, feeling a warm sensation as I looked at her.

42Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:15 am

Fraise

Fraise

She blushed as he looked towards her "I...do not fear him sir." She said stubbornly "As odd as it may seem to you..he does not scare me."

43Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Now he does not scare you because of his form dearest cook. The last cook said the same thing. Even had the gull to swing at him. Well.. Children, do you remember what happened? Tell her my sweets." They all giggled and nodded and stood up, dancing about. "Black Black, shadows and shadows. Eyes of red, teeth of razors, death death. Scary Scary, hehehehehe. Cook went bye bye!" I chuckled and nodded awkwardly, not knowing why they decided to try and rhyme.

44Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:20 am

Fraise

Fraise

"I've already figured out that he is not in his true form...but never the less I do not fear him. And my name is Fraise sir....but none the less I do not fear him...if am sure that he could kill me. I am only mortal after all, but I do not fear him..I but pity him."

45Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Pity me? You...you..." He let out a roar and the air felt denser as the lights flicked, the shadows dancing on the walls now. "How..How dare YOU. You couldn't even defend yourself against a simple feeding!" All the children scattered to their rooms, frightened. I groaned and began to walk away, whistling the song of death as I took each step of the stairs. "Hmmm hmm hm hmh hm hmhm hmmm hmm hm."

46Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:26 am

Fraise

Fraise

She took in a deep breath, he still wasn't as scary as sir was. At least not to her she began to speak as the door swung open..

47Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am

Angél

Angél

Angél stepped threw the door way as it shut harshly behind her. The atmosphere changed suddenly at her appearance, she removed her hat and jacket and hung them up. "Oh now brother.." she spoke in the sweetest yet..creepiest voice. "Now lets not be haste to hurt her....after all she is going to become our mother." she opened her eyes and looked up as if threw the both of them and straight towards her father. "Isn't that right father..." she gave a creepy giggle as she walked near towards them all.

48Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I blinked and sat Jesiah down and tilted my head, not remembering who she was. Father... Father... When did I have.. Is she another servant? No.. Hmm. Gah, forget it." Hello? Do you know me or the other way around my dear?" The only one he layed with had went insane and ran from my side and the last I knew was dead. How could I have a child?

49Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am

Angél

Angél

Angél let out another giggle and stepped into the light, she had her mothers golden hair and crystal blue eyes with a hint of red around them. "Oh father, have you not had your medicine today...do you not remember? You did name me after all Angélique Tromperie? Yes I suppose it would be this day on the anniversary of when mother had to be put into the intuition." her voice was almost hypnotizing as she spoke and made way to him. She looked up at him "I went and visited mother today father, how I wish you could have gone with me. Poor mother still in her delusions why..she called me the devil child." she giggled and looked at him

50Azaiel Saetara - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

He grinned, remembering now. "Oh really? Ah then I should have went. Ah but I was informed she had died and so..." I trailed off, not truly wishing to think about her. The love of my life from decades ago, how I loved her and her blood especially. She was divine in looks, personality and blood type. Yes, the perfect combination. I remember the day she made me apple pie before we laid together. The day was so wondrous and magnificent. She was fairly frail that day so I was taking care of her while she was in bed. I had gone to the store for some bread and cheese and when I had arrived home, she was out of the bed and was at the table, an apple pie for just me and her. At this time I had no servants that were children, I had a maid, a cook and a butler at most. That moment was the happiest for me but all happiness must end...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum