Welcome to the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the darkest most twisted roleplay around. If you don't like it, then leave.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azaiel Saetara

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 am

Angél

Angél

Angél giggled "Oh father, she is dead silly old man. But her spirit hadn't yet moved on to it's new body. She likes to inhabit others bodies. I tried to tell her that wasn't very nice. Oh well..now back onto the topic of my new mother.." she said with a grin and turned facing Fraise

52Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:50 am

Fraise

Fraise

Fraise eyes had all but popped out of her head at the child. She was..beautiful, and everything about her pulled her in including her voice. Yet there was this area about the young girl, almost like insanity dripped from her very core. "Uh..I..I am here but as a cook..for your father..."

53Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:54 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I grinned and then blinked, staring at Fraise. "Um.. Well anyways, Jesiah, you may go to your room now. You have spoiled Breakfast. " I sat back down and gave a low sigh as I gathered my thoughts of the sight of Angel. My only true flesh and blood was before me and insane as ever.

https://cruelintentions.rpg-board.net

54Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am

Angél

Angél

Angél's smile disappeared from her face as her eyes shifted similar to her fathers. "You are fathers servant. You will be anything you are told to be..and father wants his children to be happy. And I want a mother...in due time you will become my fathers wife..and you will be my mother." she spoke with a venom's hypnotizing voice as if though she was almost positive as to Fraise's fate.

55Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:59 am

Fraise

Fraise

A cold chill was sent down Fraise's spine, never had a child spooked her as much as this. Her eyes traveled over to Sir's asking what she should do or say..or asking for him to step in. She hadn't a clue what to say to this child...she unnerved her.

56Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:02 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

My eyes met with her and them my daughters, my eyes full of thought. The night I attacked Fraise, I was not able to relieve my tension and so my eyes were glinted faintly with lust as well. " I suppose this might be a time to intervene but I see no reason as to why...Well. Anyways, Fraise, deary, please calm yourselves and delight in the bounty that has been made."

57Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:06 am

Angél

Angél

A sinister smile spread across Angél's as if though she had just won. "You'll see in good time..all in good time.." she giggled to herself as she headed upstairs. "I'm going to go play with my siblings now father..be good."

58Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 am

Fraise

Fraise

Fraise shook her head "Sir...I think your daughter may need counciling..or..something..well..I suppose since the meal was not eaten I could..clean it up..and..I'm sorry to hear about your wife.." she said as she frantically began to clean up the plates. Only to end up cutting her fragile skin on one of the butter knifes that she had left out. "Ow.." she whispered to herself

59Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:10 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

Smelling the blood my eyes glowed red, my body instinctively getting up and appearing behind her. I learned down and sucked on her finger, enjoying the taste a bit too much. "Mmmmm..There's no need.. I'll clean it up once I'm done with your little finger~" I glanced at the stairway and then continued to suckle on her finger, allowing it to heal a bit and then straitening myself up, blush hinted very faintly on my cheeks from lust.

60Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 am

Fraise

Fraise

She froze as he was instantly close to her, the heat she felt when he had drank from her last night returned once again. She shook her head "No..no..I..I can do it..it's fine.." she stuttered and began to clean again once he had released her. As she got to the door way to enter the kitchen she stopped "Sir...I....thank you..for stopping..last night.." she whispered and scurried into the kitchen

61Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:16 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I blinked and gave a sad nod, the tension still there. "Ugh..... This will not do at all.." I murmured to myself, heading to my study to unwind. In my study, the books seemed to calm me for an odd reason. I grabbed up a book and began to read as I awaited my daughter.

62Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 am

Angél

Angél

As he had waited Angél appeared around the corner smiling insanely. "She likes you, you know." she giggled at him as she hung over his desk. "Why don't you charm her? You're a very charming man you know."

63Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:22 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"My dear there is far more than charming involved and.. Hm? Me? Charming, I guess to a mortals eyes but that is it my dear. " I tapped at the free spot on my desk, wondering on how to ease the now aching pain.

64Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:26 am

Angél

Angél

Angél moved and sat where he had patted "Oh how modest father" she spoke hypnotically again "You've charmed more than just your fair share of mortals. And I am sure you couldn't even have to try with our young Fraise there. She already likes you and wants to please you. Why else hadn't she fled this morning?"

65Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"Yes I know this and I should, every fiber of my being is saying to do so yet I am not. I wonder why..." I frowned and looked up at the ceiling.

66Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:31 am

Angél

Angél

"Because she fears you, and you are such a sweet man." she whispered and patted her fathers cheek "But you have to show that to her father...you want to be loved again. She's a bit like mother was in the beginning isn't she father? Ahh but yet you were so much more of a go getter back then." she sat back a sinister smile played her lips. "Stop resiting what you want..." she spoke in her hypnotic voice again.

67Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I let out a cackle and grinned evily, "Me a sweet man? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How funny dear child. "My eyes flared with insanity as I stood. "Your charmspeak wont work. Ah your voice is very convincing, just as the Goddess Aphrodite. Yes, she had the same ability to charm people with her voice, well atleast the stories tell she did that is. I am done with this for now, and I must seek something to eat."

68Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 am

Angél

Angél

She let out a giggle "Aw, you're becoming immune. How sad, oh well I suppose I'll just have to..step it up a notice. And something or someone?" She giggled and left leaving him to find Fraise who was no doubt in the kitchen studying sea-foods.

69Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 am

Fraise

Fraise

Fraise sat at the kitchen table, she had out a book on sea-food. She was looking for ways to make sea-food into breakfast. She didn't like her food going to waist, it rather did upset her.

70Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at her, giving her a very seductive smile. "Learning sea-food I see?" My tone was hypnotizing just like my daughters but far greater and even more fluid, as if a god were speaking to a mortal.

71Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:48 am

Fraise

Fraise

A shiver ran down her spine as her eyes shot up "Oh..oh yes..sir..um...I figured..I might as well learn to make breakfast sea-foods...I don't like my food going to waist..is..there something you needed....is it time for lunch already I could have sworn it wasn't.." she said franticly gathering up the books and clutter on the table.

72Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 am

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

"It's fine and no, it's no where near lunch time.. I just wish to see you at the moment." I murmured in her ear, getting alittle bit closer. "You have caused me a bit of trouble you see, especially since last night. I can't make it go down that much and so it's causing me a bit of pain.. " My voice trailed of into a whisper as I said pain as if to make her want to listen more.

73Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 am

Fraise

Fraise

She completely froze in place a shiver ran down her spine "Uh....sir...I.." she shuttered her cheeks flushed with a deep red and her heart began to move rapidly again. Something was different in the way he spoke with her today. Something much more different than yesterday...but at the moment she couldn't place it, she could hardly think straight as it was.

74Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Azaiel Saetara Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Acallia~Goddess

Acallia~Goddess
Admin

I let out a husky chuckle and nipped at her ear and then winked. "Tis fine, I bet you will cry again my lovely cook Fraise~" I loved to tease and prode and poke people's emotions.

75Azaiel Saetara - Page 3 Empty Re: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Fraise

Fraise

Her body arched slightly and she let out a shuttered gasp. "S..sir..??" she was trembling by now. As the red on her cheeks began to greaten itself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum